Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tell me about your dream world!

It has only been a week or so since the publication of 'Dreams of the Many' and the response has been gratifying, to say the least. I am already hard at work on the second book in the series and immersed, once again, in a dream world. 

All of this dream work gives me pause for thought. I wonder about our perception of reality and whether we can ever know the difference between the world we believe is real and any other experience or environment. Haven't we all had at least one dream that was vivid enough to follow us into our waking state? Have you ever had a dream in which an event took place and, when you woke up, you were still responding to that event as if it had really happened? 

I'd like to hear about your dreams. Tell me about a dream that was:

  1. Very vivid
  2. Predicted or foretold something that eventually happened to you or to someone you know
  3. Helped you to solve a problem
  4. Brought you into contact with someone who has died and evolved in such a way that you came to believe that the person who had passed was trying to send you a message or help you make a decision. 
I want to know about your most memorable dreams!  Come on, everyone. Jump into the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment